Note that, it is REQUIRED that all PDF submissions be IEEE Xplore compliant. If your file does not meet Xplore compliance, it will NOT be published and will be removed from the EUVIP 2021 Proceedings.
To help you meet these new requirements, you must FIRST check to ensure that your PDF file is compliant by using the IEEE PDF eXpress system BEFORE you submit your paper to the conference final submission web site.
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress web site: www.pdf-express.org, or https://ieee-pdf-express.org
- Use this conference ID: 50544X
- Use PDF eXpress to check or create your PDF file
Once you have a GOOD PDF file, return to the EUVIP 2021 final submission web site and upload the paper. Please keep in mind that checking your PDF file for compliance and submitting your final paper for publication are 2 separate procedures. After you have finished using the IEEE PDF eXpress system to either check your file for compliance or to generate a compliant file, MAKE SURE to return to the EUVIP 2021 final submission web site and upload your compliant final submission.
An electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF) should be filled and uploaded onto the EUVIP submission system.
- Go to the EUVIP submission site and select your paper.
- From the "Actions" menu select "Submit IEEE Copyright Form".
- Click "here" to redirect to the IEEE Copyright Web Site.
- Follow the instructions on the IEEE Copyright Web Site.
- Press on the "Download the completed Agreement (PDF)" button, and then on the "Done" button.
- Upload the downloaded CopyrightReceipt.pdf onto the EUVIP submission system.
Further camera-ready submission information can be found here: