The EUVIP2020 Organizing Committee is happy to announce the planning of Challenge Sessions to promote the exchange between different actors in visual data analysis and processing fields.
Proposals for Challenge Sessions should address new and exciting topics in various areas of visual information processing, modeling, and analysis. Possible topics could include (but are not limited to) the presentation of new datasets for data quality assessment, construction of new datasets for training and testing phases in deep learning-based techniques, new artificial intelligence models/neural network architectures.
To submit a proposal for Challenge Sessions, the form must contain the following details:
- Coordinators contacts and affiliations
- Challenge title
- Brief description of the challenge, including motivation and significance
- Datasets/models/programs – description the challenge website
- Rules for participation
- Criteria of submissions evaluation, including evaluation metrics
- Submission guidelines (e.g., submission deadline, data available, and winner announcement)
- Awards proposed if any
- Additional information
- Challenge Session Proposals due: May 25,
- Notification of Challenge Session
Acceptance: June 5, 2020
All proposals shall be submitted via email to: